We all face our own winters. Whether you are crippled by anxiety, bogged down by sadness, or overwhelmed by unwelcome change, I can help you. There is growth beyond the stagnancy.
I consider my job to be an unparalleled privilege. As your therapist, my job is to hear your story, understand your needs, see your existing strengths, and help you build new skills to weather the hardships you are faced with.
I believe that meaningful growth is achieved only when a person feels fully heard, accepted, safe, and worthy just as they are in the present moment. I seek to help my clients appreciate their own strengths so that they can harness their unique abilities to make the changes they want to see in their lives. In therapy, I help clients deepen their relationship with themselves through insight and self-compassion, and encourage them to strengthen their relationships with family, friends, and their own communities. I empower my clients with the concrete strategies they need to achieve these goals of insight and connectedness.
I have more than a decade of experience treating a wide range of mental health issues including anxiety and depression. While I treat a wide range of clients, I have particular interests and clinical strengths in:
- serving autistic folks and their families
- assisting kids, teens, and young adults with ADHD in harnessing their strengths and staying on target
- supporting trans and gender expansive/nonbinary folks and their families
- helping young adults who are struggling to find their way after high school
- building confidence and a strong sense of self in adolescents.